Monday, 19 February 2007

phil is a wise man


at this moment in time i am still at work even though it is five to eight in the evening. purely because we have a drum kit at work so i have been going crazy :) the title of my blog is refering to my office manager who is also still here, although he is working. he is wise because i was wondering what to have for tea without having to cook, his wise answer was.......


TAKE OUT!!!

oh yes this man surely is a wise one!!!!

so soon i will be getting into my little car (claud) and heading to leeds to daves work to collect him and then to his house to order take out :) mmm i cant wait!

i am rather happy now as i have been drinking coke to get my energy back from drumming for an hour or so.

so world go get a can of coke, drink it with a smile and that smile will last you all evening :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

random blogs rule!

tata x

4 comments:

timelord in the tardis said...

take out...

... is that Yorkshire for fish and chips!

D Baynham said...

In Middle England we call Take Out - Take Away, you do speak funny Ooop North.

Lala said...

take out means currryyy!!!! although in the end i actually think i just had a pot noddle as its alot cheeper.

D Baynham said...

Urghhhh how could you think about a curry then have pot noodle? I just cannot get to grips with it? If I have curry on the mind nothing else will do...ever.

Matt would taunt me some work days in the morning with txt messages and MSN posts with things like Mmmmmm Curry, I love indian food. He knew I would then have to have one!!!! So we would then meet up for lunch at a brill curry house that does a 3 course lunch special for £4.99.

I really miss those wonderful office lunches with Matt. Though I seem to be having plenty of all day breakfasts with Heidi..no wonder I am fat.