this is the music video for a song called we live by a group called super chick. ever since the worst day of my life happened i have not been able to see any possitive. and im not saying that there is a possitive out of what has happened, but listening to this song has helped me so much to feel better about my life, that it isnt over and that i can carry on. so i thought i would share it with you.
"We Live"
There's a cross on the side of the road
Where a mother lost her son
How could she know that the morning he left
Would be the last time she'd trade with him for a little more time
(so she could say she loved him one last time)
And hold him tight
But with life we never know when we're coming up to the end of the road
So what do we do then
With tragedy around the bend
We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love
We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love
There's a man who waits for the tests to
See if the cancer had spread yet
And now he asks why did I wait to live 'til it was time to die
If I could have the time back, how I'd live
Life is such a gift
So how does the story end?
Well, this is your story and it all depends
So don't let it become true
Get out and do what we were meant to do
We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love
We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love
Waking up to another dark morning
People are mourning
The weather in life outside is storming
But what would it take for the clouds to break
For us to realize each day
Is a gift somehow, someway
And get our heads up out of this darkness
And spark this new mindset and start on with life cuz it ain't gone yet
And tragedy's a reminder to take off the blinders and wake up
(to live the life)
We're supposed to take up
(moving forward)
With all our heads up
Cuz life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very powerful songs, thanks for sharing them.
Take each day at a time, where you are at is where you are meant to be; God and all your family are there for you. I am Praying for you all as well.
I can tell a very small positive thing that has happened since the accident. Sutton Coldfield Baptist Church seems to be a much more caring place. I know it is a tiny thing, but I also know you can really sense it.
these are very speical songs and I am glad you have posted them cause they are good for me.
Keep going and we are only a phone call away
I'm glad you've put these on A. Listening to them with you and then hearing them coming from your room so many times I know they are helping you and I'm glad. Remember when we can't stand up on our own there's nothing wrong in having people to hold us up... that's what family is. Love you, M.x
Thanks for the songs.
Grief has to come out in so many different ways, and hearing your grief and reading your grief helps us to know how much you loved Matt and how much you miss him too.
It is comforting to know that.
And to know that we all miss him SO much.
xx hug
Post a Comment