i do not understand how a woman who spilt a secret can get 8 years in jail yet a complete ********* (fill with which ever word you feel is needed) can be sent to jail for only 5 years for killing four people!!
the system is screwed
no more to say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know sweetie...life can be unfair cant it!! :( not really sure theres anything else to say...love u x
No and there are people you can write to about it.
Ask Al as he wrote to his MP about legislation on foreign drivers, and he got a reply from the Sec of State for transport.
Good to be pro active with anger!!
So, ask him where you can complain. or ask your own MP.
Might help you (or not!)
Thinking of you, lots, all of you.
Teapotxx
If I rob a bank I will get life (10 to 25+ years.) It seems the British Justice system cares more about money then the people it is supposed to protect.... Something has gone drastically wrong somewhere hasn't it?
Post a Comment