
sunday morning - 00:12am
me and my friend poz were woken up by my parents with some terrible news, one of our dearest friends has been killed. mark was killed in a car accident on the saturday afternoon at around 3.30pm.
his funeral is due to be on either the tuesday or wednesday of the following week.
i am meant to be flying out to ecuador on the monday of that week.
i have so far come to the conclusion that life is shit.
i had been gettin on so well with what happened to matthew and literally a month ago i felt a huge change inside me like it was all gonna be ok, and then just as im back on my feet i get thrown back to the ground!
i know that life isntfair and that god does not always intervean but i personally right now feel that there is something not right here and that there are two people who have been takenfrom my life for no valid reason at all.
i am still in total shock, half denile, floods of realisation and then anger(the one im scared of)

3 comments:
"we've been thrown down, but we haven't broken"
Something did change in you and that is not gone, this is horrible and I don't know why it happened. Just hold on and know we are all just holding on too.
Love you.xx
I don't have the words to express how sorry I am. I know it is hard, but please keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Please email me via your Uncle Stephen if I can help in anyway,I will be praying for you.
Hi Amy.
There are no answers are there. Accidents happen to both good and bad people for no apparent reason.
Keep shouting at God, believe me I still do, and I know he listens and hears me.
You have had another terrible shock and loss and each time they affect us.
It has brought back all the other bad memories with it.
Anger is a positive thing and needs to come out. like earthing an electrical charge. Find friends to shout at, talk with, and write things down.Maybe this comment is too late for you to read.
But it takes months,and even years, to begin to feel less scared about life, and secure in wherre we are in our faith. But faith that is tested and asks questions and gets mad, ultimately grows stronger, as you begien to realise that God is still there, and cares far more than we can know, having suffered so much for us in the first place.
It is a cruel world and we need Him..
Much love
Auntie Vivxx
Post a Comment